Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Slug hunting

Hello! Today started with slug hunting! Me, aka Auntie Buttons, Grandma Mo, Grandpa Poppy and Isador. Tromping through the woods seeking out big fat creepy fantastic slugs! I have no pictures as I brought with me my camera full of dead batteries, however it was funny and lovely and my pants are covered in slug slime. I have just finished dinner..tuna melt....and am heading up to the CBC and my owls.....I have been listening to the CBC every day and am starting to feel like a grown up (only adults would choose to listen to the news) It makes me feel a bit better that I am making a huge crafting disaster, a whirlwind of felting and buttons while listening to the news...maybe that makes me a cool grown up...or at the very least an adult that would never tell a kid to clean up his mess...messy people are the most creative!!!! I will have to replace my batteries and take some pictures..perhaps tomorrow.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment