Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hi Gang!!















Hi everyone...all 6 of you! It has been an all out family several days...and I only "lost" it once...so pat on the back to me....lol !!!!! The first family event was hospital day, a fund raiser for the hospital. I have pictures of the parade....love the parades!!!! The day was sunny.......fantastic wonderful glorious sun..is that a song? If not it should be!!! The fire people used there fire hoses to spray down the kids....funny! I don't know what would have happened if there had been a fire on island...but there wasnt.....so yey for fire hose water fights!!!! I have included a picture of Isadore making a run for it....pushing the stroller.... ......run kid run!!! Day 2 was Fathers day...pancake breakfast at the local restraunt. They werent serving pancakes that morning, and I need to apoligize to all of the people I have ever told that French toast is similar to pancakes..they arnt and I'm sorry! Day 3 was totom pole raising day in Old Masset. Old Masset (most likely I have misspelled that) is on the other end of the Island. We witnessed 3 totom poles being raised heard drumming and saw traditional dancing and singing..it was wonderful. My sister was working, thus explaining the dreadful outfit. Parks Canada should feel quite ashamed for designing such unflatering outfits.....I am thinking about starting a protest on her behalf...o.k not really...but someone should!!! Although I am typically against pictures showing kids eating (I don't think its cute seeing food all over kids faces......) I did include a picture of Isadore eating apple sauce with his hands...Grandma Mo was in the background having a nervous episode...everyone else found it highly funny!!!! And finally pictures of my driftwood art piece.....gotta say..kinda love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment