Sunday, June 6, 2010

Good Morning!

The sun is visible....fully. I am very excited..fully. I was walking by a window this morning and a humming bird looked in....Good Morning. I feel like I am writing a children's book!! It has been rainy and cold for the past week and I was starting to feel a bit blue...I do need the sun and now that it is here, plan to take full advantage of it. I am waiting for my sister and nephew to arrive...little road trip, coffee and 2 year old running around. Children really are a glorious thing and feel quite pleased that this summer has allowed me to be surrounded by his energy. Although it is nice knowing that he dosnt belong to me and that we live in different homes.....sorry sweet Isador!!!! Off to visit the sun...oh glorious wonderful sun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment