Friday, June 18, 2010

nobody has died from allergies......

Nobody has died from allergies is the little song playing in my head. This too will pass...it must, oh my god I just sneezed 5 times in a row...what was I saying? Oh yes, I will overcome the snot....On the frame front, simply a little bump in the road. An important part of life is realizing when one must ask for help....a positive thing! The next 3 days will be filled with family activity. Today a hike in the woods...time for nature and I to come to a loving relationship. Tonight an art opening which I am quite excited about..Saturday is hospital day...not sure what to expect but the whole town comes out to support it...should be fun(ny). And Sunday is Fathers day...pancake breakfast!!!! Monday is craft day. It will be great! Love to everyone (hi "fish") hugs and kisses and smiles..xox

No comments:

Post a Comment