Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Productivity.....or lack there of.

Hello world! Crafting has hit a road block. Mainly due to the fact that nature is trying to kill me. Not by sending in wild animals to eat me or some natural horrific event..no, she is killing me through watery eyes and more nose buggers then any one person should ever have to experience. Allergies. For anyone who thinks perhaps I am overstating, clearly you are wrong and have no idea what you are talking about. The second creative road block is the frame building. The frames have got the best of me. This month was to be about bigger frames. I am very much over my head, if I ever had illusions of becoming one with the wood...I was mistaken. I have put out the call for wood builders looking for a little side job...I have 2 leads and will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all is returning to normal & creative for you soon!! Lots of hugs from the koots.

    ReplyDelete