Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am back







Turns out blogging is kind of like exercise....you skip a couple of days and all of a sudden blogging might as well be climbing mount everest!!!!!! I am back on track..I am here in front of my beloved (I might have rolled my eyes) computer! I have been kind of busy...my Friday power tool introduction was pushed back...I had a dear friend who needed some support...Brook and I will reconnect some time this week...will keep you posted!! I got a tattoo, my 5th...I love it!!! Super quirky, I got it done yesterday and can't wait for it to heal, right now it looks a bit like marker. I feel sooooooo connected to this newest art peice!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! I have been painting craft fair signage......December 12th 9;30 to 4;30 at Central school...if your in Nelson stop by and bring me coffee!!!! I have also been working on the boy ferries, I have included pictures...they are in the very early stage of completion. In my crafting experience there is a terribly ugly stage before the fantastic stage....we would be at the ugly phase! I am heading up to paint another sign....I have included a picture of the sign painted by Brenton...you will see that he desperatly needed rescuing.....I'm coming Brenton!!!!!!

I will be back tomorrow!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. O MY GOSH beautiful tattoo sweets!! so jealous!!!
    YOU R WORK ROCKS!!!
    I LOVE YOU>>>>>
    MISS YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it frey ahere under marks account

    ReplyDelete