Monday, November 2, 2009

nov 2

I often find myself in hilarious situations...I am in one now!!!! I am in Vancouver, in a hostal, filled with 2o somethings...It is like a huge ass dorm room filled with parting....I feel old and slightly out of place. My dorm mates seemed quite enthused to begin a night of drinking and seemed mildly perplexed when I (who will have to be at the bus station at 6;15 a.m.) was not jumping for joy at a night of crusing for boys and cheep beer! Befor arriving at my 'dorm' I had a glorious dinner with people I did'nt know if I would ever reconnet with...it was wonderful! It is nice to know that I am still loved!!!!!! The owl felting this week was actually quite sucsessful....a bag full of owl pins!!!! I feel refreshed and ready to jump back into crafting full mode! I also had a wonderful surprise...a check for 230.00 for art that sold!!!!!!!! I didnt mean to, however I bought a pair of PURPLE boots!!!! It was a 2 for 1 deal soooooo I also acquired a pair of low heeled short boots....quite exciting, thair will have to be some practise walking befor I wear them in public!!!!! O.k. I am off to bed....I hope I can remember the code to regain enterence into my dorm...mmmmmmm cant seem to remember at the moment, I am hopefull that with the pin pad infrount of my face my memery will be jogged!!!!!!
Hugs and smiles and hopefully sleep!

1 comment:

  1. this comment thing is fun! can't wait to see a picture of the purple boots......

    ReplyDelete