Thursday, November 12, 2009

I think today is Nov 12th

My hair is fixed, and I adore it!!!!! Erin didn't freak out at all, however her eyes did widen slightly when she saw the slight bald(ish) patch on the side of my head....time will heal most things..my hair included!!! Thank-you Erin..I love it!!!!! Guess what I am doing...o.k. right now I am blogging, guess what I was doing and will be doing again shortly...give up? I am wrapping cans of food for my art to lean on at the craft show. Ware did I get food..from my kitchen? No chance my cubbords are filled with shoes and crafting stuff...I really don't cook...I knocked on friends doors asking to borrow thair cans (till Monday) every one was very generous...thank-you!!!! I do wonder how they will react when thair food is returned with black paper glue gunned to them.....mmmmmmm, hopefully with good humor!!!!!! I leave tomorrow morning, really very excited to experience my first humongous craft show! Fraya made it to Montreal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello you!!!!!!! Sending you and Mark love and laughter!!!!! Oh and Fraya I finished my first big big picture!!!!! Wish you were here but really excited that your not...you know what I mean!!!!! I will take pictures at the show and post them next week!!!! O.K. here I go to tackle my canned goods!!!!

1 comment:

  1. one blog post = 100 exclamation marks

    i LOVE IT!!!

    (i use them everywhere too and with no discrimination...like i'm shouting everything!!)

    ReplyDelete