Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nov 17th

I have returned!!!! I made it to and from Kelowna safely!!!! The craft fair was good, a learning experience and wonderful validation.....felted owls are cool..even in the city! I sold 8 frames and 15 owl pins. Apparently this years market was much slower then previous years, which makes me quite pleased with my sales!!!! Most people dont head out thair door with felted owls on thair shopping lists!!!! According to the marketing people my things are creative, something new and different...hearing that makes me jump up and down doing my one of a kind dance!!!!!!!! I also had a gallery owner buy one of my owl frames..very cool, again I did the dance!!!! A woman also gave me information on a shop that she feels very strongly would be interested in selling my things....again I did a jig!!! I took some pictures of us setting up and a couple of the table once it was done. I had sort of forgotten that it was a Christmas market....which means Christmas music....for hours...on repeat!!!!! Also the giant Santa that stood at the door looking very jolly....It's NOVEMBER!!!!!!!! I have also included a picture of Peggy, she's 93 and bought an owl pin, we then went for a smoke and named him smokey.....Hi Peggy!!!!!! O.k. wonderful people I am off..to do what, not sure, but something other then blogging!!!! Thank-you Kelowna for a wonderful and supportive week-end!!!!

P.s. a problem with my computers insides is proventing me from downloading my pictures....I did use words that would be bleeped on cable........

No comments:

Post a Comment