Tuesday, November 10, 2009

nov.10th

Hi all, 5 frames done except for backing and hanging, 4 more in the painting stage....6 a.m. wake up call..nothing like crafting at the crack of dawn!!! I have to make a public "I'm sorry" to my hair dresser....I have an appointment with her on Thursday (and still do) however I could not wait and so, in a moment of pure silliness cut my hair..... myself....with my crafting scissors. I look like yental when she was dressed as a boy....!!!! I should also mention the slight mishap while cutting the side.... I cut a patch.....by mistake....a short patch......I also dyed it dark brown.....with perniment hair dye!!!!!! She will have to fix me and I will be sporting a hat for the next day and a half!!! Don't worry Erin I will take full responsibility for the state of my head!!!!
Hugs, smiles, laughter and an itchy scalp!

1 comment: