Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nov 5th

I am back!!!!! I've been back since late Tuesday night, however the blogging bug didn't hit till 2 seconds ago, better now then never!!!! I made the bus, and except for a very sore bottom...the ride was very long, no disasters to report! I have been working on the big frame, thing about working in "big' is that it takes exactly 10 times longer to complete each step......I am in the middle of sewing on a series of circles to the already stitched on background...slow and steady wins the race (I wonder if this saying still applies if one is not actually racing?) I feel like I am fighting a cold and have dosed myself with everything and anything that might zap it dead in it's tracks...absolutly no time to fit a cold into my already crazy scedual...you hear that cold...no time!!!!! I have six frames glued and ready for sanding, the sanding will have to wait for tomorrow......no heavy power tools in my living room past nine p.m.!!!!! I have 22 owl pins done and ready to go and 13 that are finished except for there pin backs. I am going to crawl into bed, early work day tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment