Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nov 22nd

In my world thair are no instruction books trail and error is the only way to go! Soooooo, when yesterday I had the idea to upcycle a t-shirt with knitting and buttons thair was no pattern, no acknowledgment that the only thing I know how to knit is a scarf.......no no no I just jumped in.....was it sucsesful...do I have a wearable shirt...nope...but I sure had fun!!!!!!!! I have an afternoon planned with my girls and then a night of working on a custom order..4 boy ferries. I also have a Friday date to learn how to use a power saw......super scary but if one does not face ones fears they will always be scary...so here goes!

3 comments:

  1. oh my God - I have competition - you have another follower.....

    over in Prince Rupert - came across for weekend - ferry not running so I'm stuck.....

    XO J

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - went to P.R. Christmas craft fair and saw nothing as cool as what you do.

    and i think my last comment sounded like i was here along - don't worry the family is with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i meant to say 'here alone' not 'here along'...

    ReplyDelete