Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fear of commitment

I have some commitment issues, they range in intensity and typically involve committing on what I want for dinner or plans with friends ect. (you thought this was going to be a boy thing...nope!!!) Right now I am having difficulty committing to gluing felted folk in there frames and calling then done.....I feel mildly neurotic!!! The nature and charm of felting is it's slight imperfections, it is one of the quality's I adore...perfectly imperfect. I have no idea were this fear of the final finishing came from and yes, find it slightly irritating......that is it...as soon as I get home (I am at the coffee shop) I am going to plunge into finish land!! Finish land has never seemed quite so daunting....oh my goodness, I AM completely neurotic!!! On the wilderness front....I am adjusting to the water crisis and am still finding humour in it, laughing makes challenging situations way less challenging!! We have hit a cold snap and all washing has been suspended...way to cold to strip down... My art opening has been switched to Sunday afternoon..Pizza party with music..Aug. 29th, 2-5...should be fun!!!! I also have no Internet at the house...not sure why however it is a lovely excuse to hang at the coffee shop..yup I am a regular!!! Alright Blogging land, till next time...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment