Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finding the humour.....

Alright, because deep down I am a problem solver (roll of eyes) I took myself into the bush in search of the water source and the problem of that source stopping before arriving to my bath. Simple really...just follow the "pipe thingy" until you hit water.....so many problems with that statement. First of all whoever laid the pipe thingy went through every bush, went round in several circles for no apparent reason, the thingy is covered in moss at certain spots and buried at others....I have no idea how far away the water is, toss in my fear of bears and the fact that Roxy my fearless guard dog refused to leave the porch I abandoned my search fairly quickly. Soooooo in bush woman frame of mind, I sponged myself. Boiled some drinking water...face wash, then armpits, then hair, then a little splish splash and I was done. Note to self....if sponge baths need to continue I need to do them earlier......my white bum in the dusk was like a neon sign calling every biting insect in the area....

No comments:

Post a Comment