Thursday, August 12, 2010

I am here!!!!!


Hello!!! I have neglected my blogging..again!! The music fest/craft fair was wonderful! I met the most glorious people (Hi Annie!!!!) and had fun, fun being me! I sold allot, the first 2 days were sort of mellow and I know my sister was expecting a bit more, however Sunday was the day, and I now have enough money to survive for another month..thank-you! It was also about connections...I have a coffee shop in Massett that would like to sell my art..rumour has it they also make a mean cup of coffee...key to my hart!!! My art show in Charlotte is a go and set up happens on the 21st with the grand opening the following weekend....yes there is terror in my belly!! One of the hard things this summer has been maintaining the confidence that what I am creating has appeal not only to me.....this past weekend was the most wonderful validation. I feel so lucky to have been doing something that I love and to have people love what I do makes me feel full!! The past several days I have been dealing with an ear infection...a fungus has taken root in both ears (apparently the ear elves are growing mushrooms..oh dear!) I have ear drops and with luck the "fungus" will relocate (to the forest!!!!!!!) I am about to tackle a Salmon, a felted one...has anyone ever really looked a salmon? Not an attractive fish!!! Annie, it was wonderful to meet you as well, I dont know when I will be in Prince Rupert, however the next time I am in town I will look you up.....I want to hear all about the felting you do with your daughter...coffee date for sure!!!!!!! Alright blogging gang off to felt and sit in the sun....sun is back!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment