Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The fungus that was not.....

Does everyone remember my fungus, the one that had taken up residence in my ears? Well it is not a fungus......the Doctor swabbed my ear and sent it away on the off chance that it was something else....I was at the thrift store (yes, I have an addiction!!!) when I was tracked down (I have no phone) and told that the doctor needed to see me. Off I trotted to the clinic, slightly perplexed as to what the issue was. Bacteria.....every kind of bacteria the ear swab was tested for came back positive. How does one get that much bacteria in ones ear? Swimming in stagnate water is one way, or having that stagnate water "hosed" into your house, and then bathing in it is another!!!! I have to say I was very giggly at the pharmacy getting my perception filled........
Annie, I am working on some new stuff, so pictures are coming!!!!! Thanks for the "rainbow"...made me smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment