Monday, August 16, 2010

Water











I found the problem with my water, 2 problems really. I took pictures of my bush walk...documentation for when the bear ate me and people wondered what had happened....thankfully no bear!!!!!! First of all it was mmmmmm kinda silly...bush whacking for sure!!!! I didnt really know were I was going, just following the hose that was to bring me to the creek..through tons of brush...... The hose kept changing colour, was covered in moss at certain spots and buried in others...slightly problematic! There were some markers to follow which was fantastic however some of them were on the ground which was less so! Rox came with me as did Simon it was a family adventure!!! O.k. so the problem? The creek is dry. not 100% dry however I would say 95% dry, in theory leaving 5% to come to the house...the second problem is a leak in the hose!!!! The irony of the situation is not lost on me however I love the sun too much to curse it and I cant quite bring myself to wish for rain........Oh dear!!! Looks like sponge baths are in my future!!!! Giggling, I just wish the town girl could have taken one more bath before becoming bush girl........me and my inner dirt are about to become good buddy's!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. Yes, good to tough it out because rain will be coming. Oh yes, it will be coming.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy hearing about your water escapades as I do similar things. Sorry to hear about your lack of water though. I could suggest some things but you're probably not going to rebuild your watersource.

    ReplyDelete