Wednesday, August 4, 2010

giggling....

I just fell down a rather steep hill covered in thorny bushes. I was walking down the path to the thrift store when I tripped, lost my balance and fell head first down a hill....giggling....The hill was so steep that it took me a bit to turn myself right way round, pull down my skirt (it was around my waist) and climb up the hill. I have skinned knees, and had to pull thorns out of my hand. The big damage was done to my neck, one side is scrapped and was full of tiny thorns. I think I have removed the majority of them, however it is a bit hard to see....it kind of hurts and my hand looks a bit puffy which is slightly worrisome considering the same thorns were in my neck.......serves me right I should have been at home felting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment