Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello.......rain!

Good Morning, The day of the Music fest/craft fair has arrived. The past several weeks have been the most glorious sunny warm weather ever. Today it is not. Weather forecast for this weekend is not sunny nor hot.......It is interesting how several weeks of sun can make your brain forget that this is the land of rain. I found out why the fall fair is held in the summer.....according to a local there is a small window of sun and one must jump on and plan around it...Fall does not fall in that window, thus the Fall fair is held the first weekend in Aug. Apparently the second weekend in Aug. is outside that window as well.....oh well, I was missing wearing my cute yellow rubber boots (yes, there is sarcasm in my voice).....craft fair/music fest starts today at 5 and runs till Sunday...wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment