Monday, August 2, 2010

Plan A

Plan "A" is being set in motion. What am I talking about? My finances.....we are back to plan "A" which involves selling enough to send me, art and furbies to Nelson...that's not quite true..I have enough for the travel however not enough to live apon arrival....no one needs to panic as I am viewing this as a wonderful opportunity to truly fly by the seat of my pants (hopefully they dont rip) The Fall fair....fantastic...the paper plate fish, fantastic.,.....they loved them!!! When life goes to shit throw a paper plate on your head and have a giggle...The slightly alarming thing about the fair were the vendors...they were mostly sweet elderly woman selling really lovely things for really really cheep...like a hand knitted adult hat for $10. I am fearful that my framed pieces will be too expensive and they are already priced really low...oh dear! My alarm is set for 5am (I know...insane) I am making as many owl barrettes and pins as I can....they may be the only thing I sell....so far I have 20 pins and 26 barrettes almost complete. Tomorrow, after early morning felting (may I find my inner joyful morning person!) I am walking into town to hang out with Isadore while my sister cleans her house. Her inlaws arrive tomorrow afternoon.......goodnight sleep tight...

No comments:

Post a Comment